1 Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa: 182 boys and girls.
- Special Education Programme: Coaching Classes for Adivasi Students for Class I to IV at South Gangachery (95 students), Tablakusangra (130), Burimari (52) and Gangachery (158) Centres.
- Early Childhood Education centres for 99 students of age group 3 to 5 years at Naora, Burimari and Dakshin Gangachery.
- Adult Education Centre For ST Women 63 Adivasi Students at South Gangachery are provided free coaching and supply of study materials.
- Study Centres 4 Study Centres are running at Naora, Mulchatki, Dakshin Iswaripur and Behulabari villages with 419 students of V to X belonging to economically weaker Adivasi and minority community with supply of study materials, uniforms etc.
- 12 Study Centres, are running at Gangachery, Bhojati, Tapla Kushangra, Raipara, Thumkati, Sukdoani, Ganti Bamunia, Darijangal , Gabberia, and Narkelbeira with 1403 students of V to X.
- The School of English Language: 184 students attend Spoken English Classes held at Naora Math Centre.
- Public Library and Reading room
2. Physical Education Training :
- 405 students are given training in physical education including Games and Sports, Parade, Bratachari, Yoga along with supply of dresses, shoes and playing items. Cultural programmes are also held on various occasions.
- Physical Education and Value Education Training are given to 1266 students including Games and Sports, Parade, Bratachari, Yoga at 12 centres with supply of playing materials
3. Nutritional Food Distribution Programme :
- 405 students from class V to X are fed regularly with milk, cake, banana, egg, meat, biscuits, rice etc.
- 182 students are fed nutritious food with milk, egg, meat, rice, biscuits, banana, cake etc.
4. Educational Aid Programme :
- 419 students (Naora 119, Behulabari 100, Mulchatki 100 & Ishwaripur 100) students are supplied with school bags, reference books, exercise books, pen-pencils, erasers, uniforms, shoes etc.
- Teaching and writing materials with school bags, exercise books, pen-pencils etc. are supplied to 182 GAP students from Class I to IV through 3
- Teaching and writing materials with school bags, exercise books, pen-pencils etc. are supplied to 1403 Higher Education students from class V to X through 12 centres,
- 500 school bags for 500 students, text books and other educational aids are provided to 254 students (IX to B.A).
5. Educational Aid Programme :
- Charitable Dispensary at Naora: free medical services are provided with Allopathic and Homeopathic. Free medicines are arranged for all patients.
- Pathology: Pathological tests are carried out once in a week at a nominal charge.
- Mobile medical Unit: free medical services with medicines are provided through 9 remote village centers.
- Eye Camp: Eye Check-up, Cataract operation and distribution of Spectacles are held at Naora centre through 10 Eye camps.
6. Different Cultural programmes and Annual Celebration at Naora Math
- The 152nd Birth Anniversary of Srimat Swami Trigunatitanandaji Maharaj.
- International Yoga Day Celebration -2016
- Independence Day celebration- 2017
- Republic Day Celebration & Annual Sports-2017
- Rabindra Jayanti-2016
- Netaji Birth Day Celebration-2017
- National Youth Day Celebration-2017
- Tithi Puja of Thakur, Ma Sarada Devi.
- Rally of Vivek Vikas Bahini on 22nd January 2017
7. Vocational Training :
- Tailoring training cum production Unit: To encourage self employment 52 women are provided with Vocational Training on Tailoring in 4 batches, funded by West Bengal Sworojgar Corporation Ltd., Govt. of West Bengal.
- Smart Tailoring Training cum Placement are given to 88 SHG Members in 3 batches at Naora Math,
- Skilled Training programme along with placement for 38 youth under RVNL and L&T Ltd. at Secendrabad, Telengana & Serampore, Hooghly, West Bengal.
- Computer Training: In the RVNL's CSR project Computer training (Basic & DTP) is given to 241 students (Class V and above) at Naora Math Centre.
8. Welfare Programmes
- Distribution of Food: 200 persons at South Gangacheri and Burimari, in South 24 parganas.
- Distribution of Garments: to the villagers of Canning-I & II and Bhangar- I & II Block.
- Distribution of Blankets: 650 nos. of blankets & 40 Baby Blankets were distributed among poor & needy people of this area.
- Distribution of 150 saplings of different type at South Gangachery coaching centre in South 24 Pgs,
- Low cost Cottages & Toilets Project: 3 low cost cottages and toilets have been constructed for 3 poor families
- Construction of three (3) Coaching sheds at Dakshin Gangachery, Gabberia, and Sukhduyani Coaching centres.
- Two Coaching Sheds are constructed at Mulchotki and Behulabari
- Stipend was given to 19 meritorious students for their higher studies.
- Monthly financial assistance to 204 old aged men & women, distressed villagers in this area
Major Financial Support:
- Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd (RVNL) Under CSR Project
- Higher Education Dept., Social Education Branch, Govt. of West Bengal
- West Bengal Swarojgar Corp. Ltd.
- National Insurance Corporation Ltd. (NICL), Under CSR Project
- Peerless General Finance & Investment Co. Ltd.
- Reflexions Narayani Impex Pvt. Ltd. Kasba, Kolkata.
- Maya Choudhury Memorial Charitable Trust.
- Belur Math, under GAP Howrah
- Punjab National Bank, Kolkata.
- Smt.Gita Mishra, Director Personnel, Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, New Delhi
- M/s. Kumar Foundation, Kolkata
- Kasba Oikantik, Kolkata
- Sri Tilak Ch. Mukherjee, Dy. General Manager (RVNL)
- Mr. Rajesh Prasad, Executive Director (RVNL)
- Halderpara Santi Samaj, Howrah
- Vivekananda Netra Niramoy Niketan, Amtala
- Donations from Well wishers